How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Your Browser
Firefox for Windows and Mac OS X:
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- Type 'about:config' into the address field.
- Filter the configuration list by querying for 'browser.enable_automatic_image_resizing'.
- Double click on your query result. The value column should display 'false' now.
- Close the tab. The configuration will be changed without restarting Firefox.
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu tab in your browser.
- Go to the 'Advanced' tab.
- In the 'Multimedia' section, uncheck 'Enable Automatic Image Resizing'.
- Click 'Apply' to save your changes and 'Ok' to close the popup window.
Note: Safari for Mac OS X does not seem to provide an option for disabling automatic resizing of images. Opera for both Windows and Mac OS X does not resize images automatically.